A total of 8 sculptures in tribute to the carnival groups of Badajoz are displayed in different parts of the city until March 14.
Five of these monuments are dedicated to the collectives of the party:
- Puente de Palmas: homage comparsas and minor groups
- Paseo de San Francisco: homage to artifacts
- Plaza de España: street carnival tribute
- Minayo Square: Mugas tribute
- San Roque: burial tribute of the sardine
The other three are in homage to the carnival itself and will be located in the Plaza Alta, Plaza de Conquistadores and Parque de San Fernando.
The sculptures have been made by the Artedeba company.